UP Educators' Circle's Fan Box

My photo
Tough female looking for answers. In a relationship that constantly tests her patience and endurance, but makes her happy, in a way. Wants happiness and money. No leads too small. No information dismissible.

And Yet...

I'm sad.

Even the smallest of things upset me.

Why am I suddenly not happy when I'm with you?
It wasn't like this before.
But that time feels like ages ago.

It's funny how we don't talk much at all. To think that we're always together lately.
I wonder, do I cross your mind when we're not?

Sometimes, I think that I'm not the one you need anymore.
Do you still love me?

I face your every rejection and wonder, do I deserve this?

Even the smallest of things upset me.
Maybe because they're telling of what the bigger picture looks like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers